What is Critical Hit?
We’ve all been there. A boss fight that seems too tough to tackle. An opposing team that always seems to have the better build. Maybe even just a quest that seems nigh impossible no matter how many times you try it. But then it happens. Your skills and your luck align and the truest blow is struck, catapulting you to victory when you thought it was impossible. That’s what a well-timed Critical Hit can do for a gamer. And it’s precisely what Critical Hit the consulting PR firm can do for your game.
Who we are
Founded by William Murphy, Garrett Fuller, and Evan Wilkinson, Critical Hit is the brainchild of three lifelong gamers, web designers, and industry pundits. They’ve amassed the experience, the contacts, and the knowledge to take your project from unknown gem to hype-train engineer.
Why we do it
Today’s videogame market is more crowded than ever. There’s more noise than ever. And we know that your job of actually making the game takes more than enough time and energy. We’re here to help take that passion for your project and spread it to the media and influencers that matter most around the globe. We love games, and we want more of them out there, strengthening the rise of new and original products that don’t just try to do what’s been done before. We want to see Gaming evolve and grow, and we want to help in the best way we can.
What we do
- Need a new website to drum up interest in your title? We can help.
- Need advertisements to draw in new customers? We got your back.
- Need someone to schedule appointments and coordinate upcoming press events? That’s us too.
- How about someone to contact press with in-depth and regular press releases, and then follow up to make sure stories are published?
- Want the world’s top YouTube stars to play your game and get it on Twitch?
- Perhaps you want mock reviews from the industry’s leading journalists to get an idea where your current build sits?
Whatever your game needs, which is sometimes just a few more eyes, we can help.